Friday, December 11, 2009

If Jerry Seinfeld can make "nothing" work, then so can Wife.Mom.Cynic.

I haven’t posted anything in awhile because I haven’t had anything particularly interesting or entertaining happen in several days. Unless you think one of the following counts:

• I put up our Christmas tree and realized that the holidays have become slightly depressing for me. Not sure why…maybe because most of our Christmas ornaments are brown. Anyway, to get in the spirit I’ve been listening to Mariah Carey Christmas carols and pouring Bailey’s in my hot chocolate.















• Yesterday a guy in Walmart stopped and asked if he had seen me on VH1’s For the Love of Ray J. I was flattered...easy mistake.

• I invested in a really good pair of leggings.

• Someone called to offer me a PR job…in Tempe.

• I became hooked on the total waste of time also known as Twitter. I'm following cool kids like Sarah Silverman and Mo Rocca and Questlove from The Roots. And now I think I’m a cool kid too.


• I got a headband for New Year’s Eve with wispy black feathers that stick up off the top of it. I like it because it makes me feel like a fairy princess when I put it on.


• Zach screamed when he met Santa for the first time.















• Got an email from the Pastor’s assistant at our new church. They’d like Sweetness and me to volunteer in the marriage program...Ha! I wonder if they read Wife.Mom.Cynic will they still have us.

• Lost a pound eating ginger snaps and marshmallows for lunch.

That’s it. Pray next week is better so you don’t have to read anything like this again.

1 comment:

  1. I always hated pictures with Santa as a kid as well. I told my 'sweetness' that if we ever have kids, we're not going to take any pictures of them with Santa. Santa can be scary to kids... I was always scared of Santa. Well, I'm scared of everything...

    ReplyDelete